Apply Visa Online with Cambodia e-Visa
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation has launched e-visa, which enables you to apply for a Cambodia tourist visa online. Instead of applying through Cambodian Embassy, all you need to do is to complete the online application form and pay with your credit card. After receiving your Visa through email, print out and bring it along when you travel to Cambodia. 2WORLD TRAVEL, also could do process for you within three business days or earlier with service fee USD5.- for detail please feel free to contact us.
Visa can be obtained at the following points of entry:
– Phnom Penh International Airport
– Siem Reap International Airport
– Bavet International Check Point (Svay Rieng Province)
– Kha Orm Sam Nor International Check Point (Kandal Province)
– Koh Rohka International Check Point (Prey Veng Province)
– Banteay Chakrey International Check Point (Preyveng Province)
– Tropeang Sre International Check Point (Kratie Province)
– Prek Chak International Check Point (Kampot Province)
– Phnom Den International Check Point (Takeo Province)
– Oyadav International Check Point (Rattankiri Province)
– Tropieng Phlong International Check Point (Kampong Cham Province)
– Cham Yeam International Check Point (Koh Kong Province)
– Poi Pet International Check Point (Banteay Meanchey Province)
– Osmach International Check Point (Odor Meanchey Province)
– Sihanoukville International Check Point (Sihanoukville Province)
– Choam Sanguam International Check Point (Banteay Meanchey Province)
– Prum International Check Point (Pailin Province)
– Doung International Check Point (Battambang Province)
– Preah Vihear International Check Point (Preah Vihear Province)
– Dong Krolar International Check Point (Steung Treng Province)
– Tropieng Kreal International Check Point (Stung Treng Province)
Application for an entry visa requires:
– A completed visa application form (Downlaod Application Form)
– Passport valid at least further 6 months prior to arrival.
– Passport valid at least further 4 months
– One recent photograph (4×6)
– Appropriate visa fee
– Supporting documents for business and official visas as determined by the status of stay
– USD20 for Tourist visa
– USD25 for Business visa
Diplomatic, Official, Courtesy and Special (Cambodian national) visas are issued gratis.
Important: In order to be admitted into the country, tourists need sufficient funds for their stay and a return ticket.
Visa K can be issued to a Cambodian national entering the Kingdom on a foreign passport. (The applicant has to provide well-documented evidence, such as proof that one’s parents were Cambodian). It is issued once, gratis and for unlimited entries into the Kingdom.
The nationals of the Philippines, Malaysia, Lao P.D.R, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, do not need a tourist visa and many stay in Cambodia for 21 and 30 days respectively.
The tourist (T) and business (E) visas can be extended at the Immigration Department, National Police or Travel Agency could assist you with some service fee. The Diplomatic (A), Official (B) and Courtesy (C) visas can be extended at the Consular Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
A tourist (T) visa can be extended only once for up to one month (single entry). A business (E) visa can be extended for:
– One month (Single entry)
– Three months (Single entry)
– Six months (Multiple entries)
– One year (Multiple entries)
*Over stayers will be fined USD 5 per day.